Contact Us

Quick Contacts

So, You Have Passed!

• 1
    Sep

So, You Have Passed!

So you have passed!

Congratulations on getting through your test with Bikesafe! Please use the comments form below to leave your feedback and comments for future students to read.

40 Comments

1. Matt says:

Passed Mod 2 yesterday after doing my CBT and the direct access scheme with Bikesafe and really can’t recommend them enough. Really friendly, the instructors are all really knowledgeable and clearly love their work, and I enjoyed every lesson (even in the cold). They got me through both tests first time so they must be doing something right! Thanks everyone

2. Adrian Gowling says:

To Gary,Chrissy and Pete thanks for helping me to pass my cbt mod 1 and mod 2 all first time and getting my confidence back to get back on two wheels thanks Adrian Gowling

3. Chris Ford says:

A big thank you to everyone at BikeSafe who helped me to learn the art of driving on 2 wheels. It was harder than I expected but the level of support and standard of teaching were very high. I feel like the lessons have already saved me from disaster once or twice now that I’m driving around Hanoi and the Vietnamese countryside. All the best, Chris Ford.

4. Mike says:

A big thanks to everyone at Bikesafe for helping me get my full bike license. The whole course was great fun, and my riding and confidence definitely improved with every session. Thanks to Anne for sorting everything out so quickly, to Chrissy and Bill for CBT and 125 day and to Gaz for getting me through Mod 1 and Mod 2 with first time passes on both.

I’d recommend Bikesafe to anyone looking to get the full licence – you definitely get what you pay for.

Bikes were decent and well maintained (good old CGs for the CBT, and Gladius 650 for the Mod 1 and 2) , we had plenty of time out on the road – country lanes, big roundabouts, parkway, housing estates, town centre – basically anything which could come up on Mod 2. The practice sessions for Mod 1 were on the pad at the test centre, so it was totally familiar on test day.

In just a few days, Bikesafe helped turn me from a novice riding around on L plates to a confident and safe motorcyclist. I’m now looking forward to going bike shopping and getting back out on the road!

Cheers guys,

Mike

5. Joe Worden says:

Thanks to all at Bikesafe for getting me through my bike test, passed my Mod 2 with Pete on a very wet and windy day in Rotherham just before Christmas. Thanks Big Steve for getting me through the Mod 1 and Gaz and Chrissy for getting me through the wobbly early sessions. Great training all the way through and thoroughly enjoyable (even in December), I would recommend Bikesafe to anyone who wants to learn to ride well, not just try and scrape through the test.
    Finally a big thanks to Anne for getting me organised and giving me the confidence to successfully complete my training!

6. Brian says:

Brian Says
    It’s the next day and I’m still buzzing with the excitement of having completed the Direct Access course.
    The teaching environment at BikeSafe is excellent, with great instructors and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
    Many thanks to everyone who gave me instruction, especially Steve and Pete, and of course a great big “thank you” to Anne for organising everything!
    If you’re thinking of trying motorcycling or like me coming back to it after too long a break, get down to BikeSafe, they’ll give you all the confidence you need and more!
    posted by Brian Horrocks
    Jayne Says
    Just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU! To all you guys at Bikesafe πŸ™‚
    Bit of a long drawn out job but due to your faith in me, your patience, your guidance and your continued support and the many giggles along the way I got there in the end, I cant thank you enough. I became my own hero because of all you guys…Big Thank You especially to Little Dave…lol the penny dropped!..and to Steve for putting up with me on Mod 2!! Your all absolutely amazing, an I’m going to miss you all πŸ™
    posted by Jayne Hinchliffe
    Richard Says
    Just wanted to say thank you for everything. Cheers to Dave and Gary for their patience when I knew nothing and especially to Ian for the push in the right direction when I needed it most and Steve for, well just everything. Encouragement when I needed it, tellings off when I needed them (what’s a sliproad for?) and most of all believing in me when I didn’t.

Thanks guys, highly recommend you.
    posted by Richard Gilliver

7. Nathaniel Smith says:

I’d highly recommend anyone looking to pass their bike tests to get tuition from BikeSafe Sheffield!
    I completed a direct access course with them and it was absolutely fantastic.

I had four different instructors at different points and they were all brilliant at explaining and suggesting improvements, filling me with confidence which in turn helped my bike control.

I’ve nothing but praise. Definitely would recommend them to anyone who was thinking about converting from four wheels to two. Thanks!
    posted by Kyle Roberts

5* Recommended, these guys really know how to support you and share their knowledge of what is required to pass each stage first time.
    Using the information I learnt there I passed my Theory, Mod 1 and Mod 2 on the first attempt with no issues.
    Thanks guys,
    posted by Nathaniel Smith

8. Luke shaw says:

THANKYOU TO ALL AT BIKESAFE πŸ™‚ to anyone reading this if you are looking at doing your bike test then i can guarantee that there is no better place to go in Rotherham or Sheffield than here !
    Due to my age i first attended bikesafe almost 4 years ago when i did my first test and today i have finally passed to gain the full unrestricted license. So over the years i have had every instructor atleast once and they are all amazing.
    They operate with the upmost professionalism and yet have time to have general conversations with you which always helps calm the nerves.
    Their bike are very good to learn on and are very nice and comfortable to ride which is actually what you need to get your confidence up.
    So ye, over 4 years i have had 6 test and passed all 6 first time due to these amazing people πŸ™‚
    Once again a big thankyou to you all and i’ll see you soon on my bike. πŸ™‚

Luke

9. Vicky and Dan says:

Thank you so much. This Mother and Son duo had a great experience. Highly knowledgeable staff, and very friendly to top it off. Dan will be back in 2 years to gain his full access. Thank you again, we had a great time learning with lots of laughs on the way.

10. Gary Stimson says:

The instructors at Bikesafe are the best teachers I’ve ever had – for anything.

11. Phill Dickinson says:

Well its been a few days now and I think its finaly sunk in ive PASSED!!!!! haha blimey crikey ive only gone and blummin well PASSED!! lol a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone down there at bikesafe,really what a fantastic bunch of people..
    Lets begin wi the two main offenders,big Phil and little anne,what can I say I love ya both just for being you,anne thanks ever so much for all the administrational two’s n froe’s n sorting’s out’s you have done for me and the reminders of bring this n bring that and the phone calls to get ur arse outta bed phill the boys r waiting lol…Big Phill,mate thanks for the lessons il not forget the U-turn comp for who’s making tea back at the office later,quality pal!
    Little Dave,..what can be said, your one of a kind brother do not ever change for no one!…your priceless pal….oh and eerm up hill starts,..pfftt no bother!! haa!!
    Big Steve,your a diamond fella. I think you took me through most my training if im correct,..well a first time pass on everything and the quality of my riding obviously reflects the quality of your training does it not comrade?? lol…..the understated..’so tell me how you feel the ride went’ kinda vibe,worked well with me.just one thing..pre mod2 Rotherham roundabouts!!!!!!! lol DOOH!!! that wee plastic etcha sketch thingy was coming out at some rate of knots was it not lol thanks ever so much steve.
    Pete,,a gentleman if ever I met one,il never forget our lessons pal,especialy a ride out one day when you took us to Thrybergh park,the ride that day felt like a bunch of pals on a gentle ride out,felt a real sense of brotherhood.big big thank ya for that.
    Gary,Sure its gary…..wont I feel a divvy if its not lol…Gary for standing in for little dave the other week when dave was ill,..thanks gary I enjoyed that weekend lesson a lot…be cool man n thank you.
    Ok I waffled more than enough,…hope to see you all again very soon as since finishing there I feel like ive kinda lost my left arm a bit and since ive still not got my bike I might have to book a lesson just to get some bike time in hehe…..love you all see you soon,Phill Dickinson.
    PS…..obviously I don’t need to big bikesafe up if you’ve read my feedback……just BOOK THE COURSE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!…..if your not learning how to ride or something about bikes your rolling about laughing with or at dave!! gotta be worth it aint it?!?!?!!
    posted by phill dickinson

12. Stuart Richards says:

Anyone wishing to learn to ride and deciding which school to train with I have no hesitation in recommending Bikesafe. Professional and well organised school with excellent instructors catering to learners individual training requirements.
    Chrissie did my initial assessment and CBT training day. A well structured and fun day, learning loads and enjoyable at the same time.
    I received a few training days from Dave. Sorry Dave that I wasn’t able to thank you in person. Your training sessions were invaluable. I liked the way that you reviewed every rider, offering out questions to all, discussing points and giving answers. Well planned days, always including Mod 1 Training at Rotherham test centre. Sorry that I always brought the rain!
    Steve had the misfortune of coaxing a very nervous student through his Mod 1 Training and Assessment day. Once again Steve, thank you for your care and endless patience even when the cones were flying or been ignored!
    Pete’s Mod 2 training gave me confidence, fine tuned my riding and also made me smile with his one leg balancing to demonstrate bike control. Thanks Pete.
    I only received a few hours training from Gaz, but he offered one priceless piece of advice that will keep me safe out on the open roads.

Finally Anne, what can I say? Anne organises and runs a very tight school and makes sure everybody knows where they should be, what they are doing and what to bring.

I wish you all the very best for the future. Thank you.

13. Glen Dunwell says:

I want to give BikeSafe a big shout out for getting me safely through all the elements of the motorcycle test process. They have a great setup at Hillsborough, large area for the CBT and a great team of experienced riders. I have been out on the road with nearly all of them and gained experience, tips and knowledge from each of them. I got through the whole process in a relatively short period considering I don’t or didn’t have my own machine at the time, which was difficult considering I only used their bikes. Anyone thinking of undertaking this course i’d strongly recommend using these experienced people if you live around South Yorkshire. Thank you again.

14. P J Naylor says:

A big thanks to all at Bikesafe.
    Passed my mod 2 earlier today and can’t praise Bikesafe enough from start to finish.
    A massive thanks to Steve for his expert tuition, patience and generally for being a nice fella.
    For all of you pondering on the decision to take the plunge, go for it.
    Bikesafe was a great experience and all staff were very supportive and couldn’t do enough for you throughout the course.
    Thanks to a great bunch. (Couldn’t have done it without you)
    Paul.

15. Chris Dagger says:

Thanks to all of the team at Bikesafe for getting me through my big bike test in such a short space of time having never ridden a geared bike, Thanks to Anne for organising everything and to Phil, Gaz, Chrissie, Steve and Pete for getting me through different parts of my CBT, Mod1 and Mod2 training on the 125’s and 650’s. I would definitely recommend Bikesafe for anyone who would like to ride a motorcycle. Thanks again everyone, πŸ‘πŸ»πŸπŸ˜ƒ

16. Ryan Croft says:

I’d like to thank all the bike safe staff on helping me pass my full licence from CBT all the way though
    they all a great bunch of people and I would highly recommend them to any one going for there CBT or more many thanks again.

17. Scott collins says:

many thanks to all the trainers who helped me get through my tests I would recommend them i passed on the first attempt thanks to Chrissy Steve and Gaz for all your support and encouragement overall very professional once again a BIG THANK YOU πŸ˜† I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to my family and friends once again a BIG THANK YOU

18. Nathan Driver says:

Can’t thank the kind folks of BikeSafe enough. Passed my Mod2 today with Pete and couldn’t be happier. Anne sorted everything for me, CBT, theory and both Modules. Everything was easy with these pros helping me along and got through it super quick as they have booking for tests ready to go ! And all at a very reasonable price. If you’re thinking of doing any part of your bike test, give BikeSafe a call. You won’t regret it.

19. Barry otter says:

Big thanks to all the team passed first time on CBT, theory, mod1 and mod2 thanks to brilliant training , advise and criticism a job well done couldent be happier thanks again team bike safe πŸ™‚

20. Robert Nettleton says:

A big thanks to everyone at Bikesafe for getting me through my CBT, Mod 1, & Mod 2. I had a great time there they were all very professional and friendly brilliant people, thanks to them I sailed straight through and passed first time. I’m delighted and would highly recommend to anyone.
    Thanks Guy’s.

21. Adam Walters says:

A massive thank you to everyone at bikesafe! Coming off a bike a few years ago it was a big thing for me coming back to them but you all filled me with the belief I could do it. It was an experience that I will never forget and I am very grateful for you all getting me to the end of it all with only 1 minor!!

22. Catherine Bale says:

Well it’s the day after I passed my MOD 2 and I still can’t stop smiling. I can’t believe I have done it! I’d like to say a massive thank you to Chrissy for getting me through my CBT, Gaz for getting me through MOD 1 and Steve for MOD 2 yesterday.

I feel like you all had plenty of patience with me, gave me some very valuable information and we had plenty of time out on the road building up my road experience on the 650’s. Honestly can’t recommend you guys enough. Thank you! πŸ™‚

23. Rob Hearn says:

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS. Bikesafe have taken me all the way on my journey from noob to full fledged full bike license holder. They have been absolutely amazing. From initial contact through CBT, coaching me TWO! failures and teaching me good safe riding. I will be eternally grateful. I’m just about to buy my first bike and start a long life of biking! Thanks again. Highly recommended ***** x x

24. Dom South says:

Cannot reccomend bikesafe enough! All the instructors are great, very friendly and have a wealth of knowledge to help with any and all aspects of riding. The bikes you use are top quality and nicely looked after so you get a confident ride straight off the bat. You cannot go wrong with bikesafe!!!10/10

25. Liam newell says:

I would like to thank all bikesafe staff for getting me through mod 1 and mod 2 first time. I would recommend bikesafe to anyone real friendly helpful professional staff. Many thanks Liam.

26. Simon Broadhead says:

Just wanted say a MASSIVE Thank You to all the Team at Bikesafe Sheffield!

Wayne for getting me through my CBT, Steve for the 125 Training Day and Pete “Pierre” for getting me through my Mod 1 and Mod 2 Tests First time and I am now a Full Licence holder and looking forward to many Years of Biking!

Enjoyed every Second of it and would not hesitate recommending Bikesafe to anyone they really are a fantastic bunch.

Thank you all so much!

Regards Simon

27. Lewis Payne says:

I went to Bikesafe from CBT right through to my full category A-License. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Absolutely phenomenal team of instructors who give their absolute best every time you are with them. I have been for lessons skiing, climbing, guitar, surfing, personal training etc etc etc and every time I am left feeling that the instructor didn’t quite understand my faults, or was unable to get their view across well. This is not the case with Bikesafe, all the instructors are phenomenal. If you are looking for somewhere to start your motorbike journey I would recommend these above all else. Safe, knowledgeable, experienced instructors with a real desire to see you not only pass your test but perform safely on the road at the end of it all. Thank you to all the team for helping me achieve a test pass first time! Best of luck to you all in your future endeavours, Lewis

28. Steve Farr says:

Big thanks to all the guys who helped me get through direct access first time. From the first phone call, to the final goodbye’s, it’s been an absolute pleasure. Plenty of riding time with all different aspects, built up areas, parkway, national speed limits, country lanes. Different sized bike for different size riders and all well maintained. Definitely recommend to anybody who wishes to ride.

29. Nadeem Irshad says:

What a helpful and knowledgeable bunch of people you guys are… Couldn’t tell from looking but you guys are amazing and great fun to be around! Lol
    Erm well what can I say, passed CBT, Mod1 and Mod 2 FIRST TIME! Just shows how good I am.. Lol but also how much knowledge and experience you guys have imprinted in to my skull and how well that has quickly processed for me to be able to pass first time.
    I’d highly recommend BikeSafe as the first point of call when it comes to developing or learning to ride a motor bike for the fist time. All the staff are friendly, helpful and understanding.
    The information is broken down to the basics to help you grasp a good understanding of how to execute each part of the process quickly, safely and efficiently.

30. EugΓ©nie Putallaz says:

Awesome ! I definitely would recommend bike safe as the place to learn to ride. Thanks to all of them for getting me through direct access first time πŸ™‚ From not knowing how to change a gear to passing my test, they have all been so patient and so helpful! It has been such a pleasure to learn with this bunch of great, funny, knowlageable and likable people. Was a bit sad to pass my test and stop the training (well… πŸ™‚ ) will miss the team ! see u soon !

31. Wayne Saunby says:

Thanks to whole team at Bikesafe, from start to finish cbt, mod 1 and mod 2 what a pleasure.Thanks to Anne for taking the time to talk me through the whole process , thanks to Steve for the mod 1 training ,fantastic tuition and Chrissy for the mod 2 training your a Legend and of course the rest of the guys that made me feel so welcome on each visit …. What a fantastic bunch ,always there for a giggle n a brew …. will deffo recommend you guys Can’t thank you all enough .. regards Wayne Saunby

32. Nicola says:

Huge thanks to all at Bikesafe for a fantastic training experience throughout.
    The instruction at all stages – CBT, Mod 1 and Mod 2 – was excellent … you know you’re in safe hands with really knowledgeable and skilled instructors, and Anne doing a great job of matching learning and teaching styles.
    No matter what your age, level of experience, aptitude or confidence might be, Bikesafe will ensure that you get the results you want. A special mention to Pete and Chrissy particularly for helping me to get mine!! πŸ™‚

33. Mathew Curr says:

Before taking my lessons I had barely sat on a motorbike. I decided to give the CBT a trial, nine weeks and lots of great instruction, advice and encouragement later I passed my Mod 2. The instructors were all fantastic. Every one of them was always happy to impart knowledge. After my time with them I felt I had not only gained confidence to become a safe rider, I had also made a bunch of new friends.

I would heartily recommend Bikesafe Sheffield to anyone wishing to learn.

34. Mike Hancock says:

Had an amazing experience from CBT to passing the full access, everyone down at bikes are are friendly an very supportive an I couldn’t recommend them enough. Thanks again guys.

35. Chris Byne says:

Thank you to the Bikesafe team!
    I left doing my bike test to the last minute and my theory was two months from running out. I was quickly accomedated by Anne, through my busy work schedule and allocated dates to progress quickly on my direct access.
    A huge thanks to Chrissy and Steve for getting me through my CBT, MOD 1 and MOD 2 with no minors πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»! This result would not have been achieved, if it wasn’t for the high standard of the training they both provided.
    It was not only the guys that trained me, but Wayne and Pete were always checking on our progress and supporting me all the way!
    The day was made even better with my brother passing as well!
    I will call in for a cuppa when I pass. Thank you again.
    Chris

36. Jon says:

Just a quick one to say thank you to all at Bikesafe for their great tuition and advice offered on my way to passing my full test. Excellent staff with special thanks going to Steve, Chrissy and Pete for all your help.

37. James Duroe says:

Massive thanks to all at Bikesafe!!!
    All the staff are really friendly and I felt relaxed from the first cbt training day, to the ride back to the centre after I passed my mod 2 test.( with a clean sheet I might add )πŸ˜‚.
    Anybody who is thinking of doing their test should look no further…. Bike safe is the place to do it!!
    Thanks again

38. chris says:

many thanks to everyone at Bikesafe on getting me through mod 1 and mod 2 first time, all staff are very well organised and friendly, instructors are top notch, friendly, polite, and most importantly very well experienced in all aspects of training, keep up the good work

39. Katharine Boyd says:

I would like to say the most enormous thank you to all the wonderful Bikesafe team. I’ve always wanted to learn to ride a motorbike but never quite had the courage or the means to do so. When I got to 60 it was a case of get on with it or forget it. From my first timid phone call when I spoke to Anne she gave me the confidence to try and the rest of the team, Gary, Pete, Chrissy, Steve & Phil have been so kind, patient and encouraging, especially when I was finding things difficult. You believed I could do it even when I didn’t. Doing the full training was definitely the right thing. It’s taken me a while but thanks to your excellent teaching (and a bit of determination on my part) I finally got there and passed my mod 2. Hooray! Again thank you so much, you really are the best.
    Katharine 😊🏍😊xxx

40. Paul says:

Big thanks to everyone for all help and patience getting me to pass mod 1 today ,especially to my instructor today keeping me calm πŸ˜€ Would recommend bike safe to anyone wishing to learn to ride .
    Thanks .